Saturday, October 29, 2011

Review: L'oreal Paris Perfect Clean Foaming Cream + cleanPad

Review by Ms Kate of Mummybrain ~ The How-Not-To-Do-It Guide of Marriage Miscarriage Children Divorce Step-Children

I've been looking for a face cleaning product for a while, my skin has been feeling dry and tight, and I thought a good cleanser might be good.

It comes with a neat little cleanPad thing, that attaches through the bottle with a little sucker thing that lets you attach it to the bathroom wall. It's soft and flexible, and has lots of tiny little rubber bristles on it.


 The wash itself makes me feel clean, and fresh. It is for dry and sensitive skin, and as I  have quite sensitive skin, I am quite a good test for this. I have used it several times now, with no side effects. It's nothing particularly special, but it's ok.

Oh but I must gush about the cleanPad, it is just so neat! It really makes my skin feel clean! It kinda feels like a mini-massage! I'd buy this product again, just to get another cleanPad.

1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff. I purchased the same product. The cleaning pad is awesome. I agree, it's like a mini massage. I have sensative skin also and found this product gentle yet left my skin feeling squeaky clean. A+

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts! Be polite please!