Thursday, October 13, 2011

Review: Fix Bumps And Bruises

Review by Ms Kate from Mummybrain ~ The How-Not-To-Do-It Guide of Marriage Miscarriage Children Divorce Step-Children


We found this stuff at the supermarket, and I was looking for something with Arnica in it, so bought it.

Having used it several times since, I feel it's worthy of a review. This stuff is just awesome! It smells lovely, goes on nicely, and eases the pain at the time, and I'm sure makes the bruise clear up faster then it would without it.

It's even made in NZ, which is pretty cool.

Copied from container:

Directions for use: Massage liberally into the affected area as often as required. For external use only. Don't use on open wounds. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Don't use if pregnant.

Ingredients: sweet almond oil, aloe vera gel, polysorbate 60 (vegetable oil), cocoa butter, apricot kernel oil, menthol crystals, arnica oil, st johns wort extract, shea butter, calendula infused oil, vitamin E, manuka honey. Essential oil blend of peppermint, lemon and kiwi seed extract.

Their website kind of sucks, but it's found here http://fixmenaturally.com/

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll be trying this, based on your review! Clumsy me, I'm a bruise-magnet! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I will definitely try if I can find it. As I get older and my skin becomes thinner, I bruise easily. I'll notice a bruise, yet have no idea how I got it. And if I do bump myself hard enough to notice, I get a huge, dark bruise. In June I had oral surgery which was likely to cause "mild bruising" ---but I had a bruise from my nose to the bottom of my neck and half-way to my ear on the right side of my face ---and it lasted for weeks. My husband wouldn't leave the house with me, afraid someone would report him for abuse.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog (via Mama Kat's.)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts! Be polite please!