Posted by Angela Noelle of Striking Keys.
Esky's movin' on up!
Farewell, traditional swinging tray highchair, hello sitting at the table with the rest of the clan! After shopping around for boosters online, I settled upon a classier and sturdier alternative - with better longevity to boot!
Behold, the Mocka Soho!
What makes it Mockanificent:
- It will grow with Esky (the seat and footrest have multiple heights).
- Esky can get up and down by herself - whereas many boosters would've required the rigmarole of lifting and/or strapping still.
- The price; I was looking at boosters in the ballpark of $100. Getting an uber-stylish, pull-up-to-the-table wooden high chair for $99.95 from a Christchurch family business instead? No-brainer. (Woah - lots of hyphens, sorry!)
- It's so much easier easy to clean than the padded, PVC-covered highchair I was accustomed to using...no more little creases lined with crumbs and mystery goop.
- Assembly was lemon squeezy easy (there are picturrrres).
- The Mocka website allows you to pay via internet banking - you don't have to use a credit card!
- Delivery was free! (and I live rurally even!)
- I only have to wipe one surface after meal-times.
- Not having two of them! Ivy will be on solids in 3 short months, and once you go Mocka, there's no going back.
...and they said "yes!"
(can you believe it!?)
Now that's good business.
Go Mocka! You make rad stuff;
There's a sale on balance bikes right now, I couldn't help but notice, putting that covet-collage together.
We ended up buying one for Esky as a result (Christmas = done).
Yes, our tax credit for charitable donations came in, can you tell?
P.S. This review was 100% on my terms. If I am asked to review something, I am always truthful about the product or service. If I ask to review something (as is the case here), it is because I already know it's stupendous and feel compelled to tell you so.