Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Storage Units in Dunedin

http://www.roslynstorage.co.nz/
We kept a large storage unit at Roslyn Storage, Gardens, for a a few years.  I was so impressed with the way I was treated by the manager then, (Vaughn), and with the cleanliness and security of the site.  It also helps that the hallways within transport me into some imagined sci fi space.

My husband and I became very adept at using their trolleys and access keys, as well as stacking efficiently.  After a few more house moves, we no longer required our large unit, and began storing our property with us.  And I found myself missing our unit.  Odd.

When we next moved, (we do that too often), I found myself automatically planning events with Roslyn Storage in mind -- calculating how many trips with their trailers it would require.  Then I realised, I didn't have a unit with them, currently.

But you know what?  When I went in to see the now manager (Nick), about what might be possible, he treated me with complete courtesy and was generous and helpful far beyond my expectations.  It has been my experience that if you use Roslyn Storage, you become a life-long customer that receives excellent service and assistance.  

But it's smart on their part -- when we require storage again some day (which is inevitable), I wouldn't go anywhere else!  We're as good as still with them, in my mind! 

I highly recommend the place and its people for all-round service.

Angela Noelle

Reviewed by Angela Noelle of Striking Keys.

2 comments:

  1. We kept a large storage unit at Roslyn Storage, Gardens, for a a few years. I was so impressed with the way I was treated by the manager... www.paylessforstorage.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously the best place ever! I was moving all weekend - even got there late on Saturday and they still let me in! Must have seen my desperation. Highly recommend, great staff too.
    self storage web site design

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts! Be polite please!