Monday, September 5, 2011

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH1 12 Mega Pixel Camera

Review by Ms Kate from Mummybrain ~ The How-Not-To-Do-It Guide of Marriage Miscarriage Children Divorce Step-Children




Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH1 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)

To start with, I know nothing about camera's. I can point and click. Sometimes I take a good photo, most of the time they suck. I seem to be good at getting angles but that's about it.

Pros:
This is a very straight forward camera, heck, even I can use it. Within a few moments of using it, I was able to take photos. The menus are clear to use, and easy to navigate.
It takes pictures quickly, which is great, specially when trying to take photos of moving objects, you know, like kids. It has an auto shutter on it. Takes SD cards that are cheap and widely available, not one's specific to a brand of camera.

The size of the camera is excellent, it's small and light, but the screen is large enough to be able to see clearly what you are pointing at.

The battery last ages, I use it for a few weeks, snapping a couple of pictures a day, before it'll need charging, and even then, it's only a few hours on charge and it's full again!

Cons:
This camera is useless in situations where it's not great lighting. The photos come out very grainy.

So yeah, all in all, a great camera, that I'm very happy with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts! Be polite please!