Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Little Slice of Coffee Heaven

by Meghan of MNM's

I'm at Finc.

It's 8am.

Casual, funky decor. Tempting food for the tastebuds. Always the same order for me. I hand over my Keep Cup. Trim Latte. Takeaway. Supreme Fairtrade organic coffee? Even better. Quick and friendly service always with a smile.

Yesterday I began the usual routine.  Ferret in my bag for the Keep Cup. Then the wallet. Ah, where's  that wallet! More frantic searching......and then the dawning. Mental picture of my wallet at home on the kitchen counter. A horrible thought, would I have to go caffeine-free for the day?!!!!

But you know what? No wallet? No problem. I still got my coffee. I think they've seen me in there enough times to know I'll be back. Tomorrow. And the day after and the day after that.

I ♥ Finc.



Finc
122 Wakefield Street
04 499 2999
Opening hours:
Mon       7.30-3.00
Tue        7.30-6.00
Wed-Fri 7.30-9.00
Sat         9.00-9.00
Sun        9.00-5.00

2 comments:

  1. Phew! A day without coffee - what a frightening thought! Glad Finc were so supportive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT'S what I call great service!!
    Hats off to Finc.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts! Be polite please!